The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day one!

1 Down, 100 to go !

Day One of 'The List' and I've COMPLETED an item already, so a good start!
#1: I had walked 2 kms. on Friday in 19 minutes, and I have now, today Sunday, walked 4 kms, in 37 minutes 12 seconds. So, although it's no big deal, I'm very happy because it's the 2nd successful step of a plan to prepare to walk in the Rotorua Marathon on 3 May 2008.

(I see that my postings are being shown as posted by TartanWonder, a nick I've been using for my first blog. I like that nick, so I'll leave it unchanged for this blog also.

David.

No comments: