The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).

Sunday, January 6, 2008

Beginnings!

I believe that at this point I can do no better than quote from the beginning of the blog of my Scottish e-friend, Lou in Kirkcaldy: "After years of making wee 'to-do' lists on tiny scraps of paper and annual resolutions I thought this barmy list idea suited me down to a tea! In my advancing years I am lacking the motivation or inclination to get even the most mundane of things completed. . . . . . . . . . . .

I will post on this blog as I progress or complete things showing evidence where I can.
Maybe you feel you want to know more... . .Here's where I got the idea http://triplux.com/dayzero/default.asp . Click for more information and examples of other lists."

Well, that pretty much says it for me also.

You can view Lou's blog at http://lou2do.blogspot.com/ .

David Paterson

No comments: