The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).

Sunday, January 20, 2008

Almost Back on Track !

So, yesterday was the day at the Ohope Market with Margaret.
I took along some books to sell, and it gave me the opportunity to chat a number of my customers about my plans to do the charity walk around Britain. Some of them were from overseas, and particularly from Britain. Of course, I gave them this blog address, and I hope not only that they will tune in here, but also that they might offer a wee bit of assistance to Peter and myself once the walk is under way.
Today, I walked 8 laps of the 1.8861 kms course, and that equates to just a few steps more than 15 kms. I don't have an accurate time for it, since I was stopped on 3 occasions by wellwishers. One of whom invited me to attend the local Masonic Lodge on Monday 4 February, when in honour of Robert Burns the Scottish Bard they will be having something of a Scottish evening. Although I'm a Freemason, I'm not currently a member of any lodge, so I'm unattached. As such, I can go to any lodges in new Zealand on up to 3 times in any one year.

No comments: