The Mission: Complete 101 preset tasks in a period of 1001 days. The Criteria: Tasks must be specific (ie. no ambiguity in the wording) with a result that is either measurable or clearly defined. Tasks must also be realistic and stretching (ie. represent some amount of work on my part).

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I've completed some - and not others!

I've done the equivalent of the first 3 items, in that I've walked a lot, and a couple of weeks ago, I reached 27 kms.
I was not able to walk in the rotorua Marathon, so I've failed with item no. 4.
I've done items 18 and 19, because Margaret and I went to Auckland last week for a couple of days, where I passed an Audition to become a contestant in the "Wheel of Fortune" quiz show - hoping to make some good money towards the 2009 charity walk! So, no computer or television for 48 hours.
I've failed with item no. 22.
I've done item no. 29, by now having axed and sawn the firewood.

1 comment:

Littlelou said...

Keep going David..get adding some new items!!! Good luck for Wheel of Fortune!